Representatives from the six New England States will provide updates on their specific climate change plans, program priorities, and implementation strategies. The major focus will be on those key elements that are moving each state’s programs forward in preparation for the impact of climate change.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Thomas Burack, Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green, PA
- Diane Mas, Vice President, Chief Resilience Officer, Fuss & O’Neill
- Curtis Spalding, Professor of the Practice, Brown University
- Terry Gray, Director, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Shaun O’Rourke, Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
- Rebecca French, Director of the Office of Climate Planning, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Mia G. Mansfield, Director of Climate Adaptation and Resilience, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Vermont – Invited
- Kirsten Howard, Resilience Program Coordinator, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Nathalie DiGeronimo, Resilience Project Manager, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Sarah Curran, Deputy Director, Climate Planning & Community Partnerships, Governor’s Office of Policy Innovation and the Future, State of Maine